Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku

Dex-chan lover
This manga have a strong feeling of EER, but is different aside the world setting.
And Korea stole a shitload of idea for manwha from Japan, reversing the roles isn't so bad.
And anyway, Isekai, level up and dungeons are the trend because JP is focusing onthem no stop.

looks like this has some promise, hopefully we'll be seeing more chapters more often

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca even if it's relative to the stat the base stat of the gun should already be pretty High, same with modern Armor.

they just don't want guns around, and if we are talking about them being defended by magic like say stuff on the dungeon can only damage them then why not make guns from dungeon material. well just saying. though how did they survive the initial assault considering none of them can damage them. oh well over thinking things are not that great but yeah this kinds of questions will rise especial when you give it a modern setting and for some reason use swords instead of guns.

Has potential but I don't see this series sustaining itself on such a slow release schedule. I'd be very surprised if this goes on long enough to get through any meaningful arcs.

Biggest issue I have is the setting is really half assed. They introduced dungeons as a grim catastrophe then immediately switches it to just some casual bullshit people do as a hobby or to make spare change/brag on social media. No explanation provided for why the military isn't handling this, no explanation for why they use shitty medieval armor/weapons, just "Oh a dungeon suddenly appeared in someones house, throw up some sandbags and call it a day." like u wot m8? These aren't hard things to explain, you can easily bullshit out a reason for it. But the author was just sort of like "fuck it who cares everyones just here for OP MC and titties."

The manga has potential. Other than being released once a month or every other month it is good.

I think most of the people here overlook some details...

For example the raiding a dungeon is common thing for grinding or fame but how the dungeon affected the environment and the food procurement has change which they completely rely on dungeon for other source of food such as vegetables or fruits. (its was mention at chapter 2 that veggies are expensive food that only rich people eat)

Military armor is completely useless from sharp or impact type attacks. It's only useful against guns.

Gun is useless against monster that are heavenly armored or thick skin. Getting use to weapons such as swords, daggers, or bows from the starts is good for practice than relying on guns for low level monsters. Also carrying a gun while carrying swords, daggers, or bows is quite inconvenient. Another thing is gun can run out of ammo.

Man power is reduces because more people prefer raiding dungeons.

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3

Either they tried that and it didn't work or the cost to make gun with the monster material is not that great.
Or there is some weird rules implemented into that world when the dungeon emerge from the underground.
They can deal damage but it might be little at the beginning if not the human in that world will already extinct lol.
Lol dude if you talking about gun I would rather evacuate the citizen and nuke the dungeon instead >.>

The MC will have a gun later... well not technically a real gun but a monster plant that shoots stone.... its more like a sentry gun i'd say

Dex-chan lover
While the whole notion of medieval weaponry in a modern world seems pretty bollocks the manga in general is interesting. I wish we'd get chapters more frequently, but I'll gladly take what I can get.

The economy seems a bit strange. On the one hand, the economy seems to be in crisis enough that proper food is scarce and oil products very expensive. On the other hand, apparently a random newby adventurer is able to afford a decent car and driving around in it? That's not consistent if you ask me. The mood in the dungeon also seems way too light, not like people in a rough world about to enter a dungeon that might get them killed. The manga seems to be a bit unclear about how dire the situation is.

I'm just wondering why nobody else is visiting his new dungeon? I mean, the government knows about it so it should show up in some kind of database or at the very least have its existance spread around by word of mouth. MC even made a blog entry about it instead of trying to keep quiet. How things are there should be at least a few dozen people constantly scouring all information for new dungeons to be the first to loot them. It makes no sense that it is being ignored.

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca unless the author explains it we won't know. well maybe the author don't even know himself added it with what @Narf the whole world building is just lacking in favor of our MC of course.

and speaking of skill & stats solders should already have good amount of base stats with them so again idk why they prefer to use high school students instead of actual professionals.

Fed-Kun's army
@greatninja3

That is why the government created Adventure associate for the dungeon specific. They didn't force anybody into the dungeon lol. It probably just high school student interest on dungeon explore.

Monster parade - this is the reason why guns and explosives are not allowed inside the dungeon. Attacking the dungeon, like hitting the walls would cause a monster parade(stampede), where monster will gather in huge number and will try to get out of the dungeon to attack everyone. Also they don't get stronger even though they already killed lots of monsters using guns.

Source: volume 3 of the web novel

@mismarca "Gun is useless against monster that are heavenly armored or thick skin." that makes absolutely no sense. A gun is far, far, far, far, far... far........................................ far...........................................

..................................... FAR more powerful than a sword or bow & arrow. If its "because magic" then thats fine, but the author just needs to state that. It shouldn't be on the reader to fill up the plot holes.

Users who are viewing this thread