Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Dead G_d! Comikey isn't going to load full chapters of this series, but will instead dribble it out!

The series started pretty well, but then became rather poor. I guess that Comikey decided to publish it on the basis of how crummy it became.

Dex-chan lover
Dead G_d! Comikey isn't going to load full chapters of this series, but will instead dribble it out!

The series started pretty well, but then became rather poor. I guess that Comikey decided to publish it on the basis of how crummy it became.
wouldnt they license it since they can milk their gullible following into paying the same price for 1/4 of a chapter as a full chapter on their own site.

Dex-chan lover
wouldnt they license it since they can milk their gullible following into paying the same price for 1/4 of a chapter as a full chapter on their own site.
Well, Comikey is certainly dribbling it for that reason. But they also seem to have a policy of licensing stuff that is of low quality or becomes so over time. Perhaps they can get crap cheaper.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Comikey is certainly dribbling it for that reason. But they also seem to have a policy of licensing stuff that is of low quality or becomes so over time. Perhaps they can get crap cheaper.
Serie been licensed for around a year by Square already in their Manga Up global app, but because Comikey help with their translations, they just get their crumbs and follow their model (aka comikey never gonna be up to the latest chapter, compared to manga up, unless serie end lol)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I have no idea why you claim it became poor later. Not enough fights for shonen readers?

Users who are viewing this thread