Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 8 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
MC really feels like the Kenshiro of this world lol. Can just do anything the plot demands it to be.

Dex-chan lover
Muscles do not lie
Poor bastards don't know about steroids...

By the way, why does the new inn seem so... distorted on a first panel it is shown? It looks much better on the last panel.

Fed-Kun's army
It's enough to make a grown man cry.
What makes me cry? It needs to be a two story inn building in order to house paying guests. So those drawings of a one story building are inadequate.

The wagon had limited carrying capacity with maybe enough wood for one wall and cross beam supports reaching to the opposite wall. I guess they will source the rest of the exterior wall lumber as needed. The very special cooling cedar wood would be used on interior walls, interior support, and interior finishing. Take that cedar wood out of the wagon load and there is clearly not enough to do the exterior wall and supports for the inn. Well, maybe wood will magically appear due to author fiat. A lot of authors only need to have their MC go thru the motions of getting something such as a load of stone and voila a whole house is built from that one load. Or the MC fetches water in two buckets and voila the cooking and drinking water is available for the people along with the horses. Then people are later washing their face with the remaining water which apparently all fit in two buckets. As long as the char goes thru the motions of doing something initially, all other logistics are automatically done off screen and appear as needed. Let's see if the next chapters are like that as I have not yet read them.

Users who are viewing this thread