Boukensha ni Narenakatta Ore, Skill [Oppai Kyousei] de Nayameru Anoko wo Hitotasuke!? - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
he is losing the $$$ there... he should make a contract so they work as publicity for his future business
i mean unless he has some kinda public card/showing of his skill/vouching by others with the appraisal skill, it sounds like something someone would claim as a chance to get to grope boobs

Dex-chan lover
i mean unless he has some kinda public card/showing of his skill/vouching by others with the appraisal skill, it sounds like something someone would claim as a chance to get to grope boobs
that's why he needs a contract with them for publicity, so he can have samples/examples of before-after

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.

REST IT ON MY FACE QUEEN NOT HIM PLEAS EPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLASE
Same. God I wish the two girls would smoother me with their boobs and butt. Especially Madoka. Hearing her softly wail as I kiss and smell her boobs jiggling in my face would empower me.

Dex-chan lover
So, I assume this MC has the unique skill "Lucky Pervert."
I should've guessed since 1st chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Basically, he would become filthy rich just by opening a breast size modification business. Rich people would pay absurd amounts for a 100% effective and safe breast augmentation/reduction.
Government Breasthandler Associate. GBA.

Users who are viewing this thread