Boukensha ni Narenakatta Ore, Skill [Oppai Kyousei] de Nayameru Anoko wo Hitotasuke!? - Ch. 4 - Futayama Madoka's Scenario

Group Leader
There are some things money can't buy. Now imagine the clients that would buy a larger penis. Rich, powerful men. Even today that is a very experimental, very risky proposition. EZ millionaire, penises make the world go round.

Likewise, there are some men who are too big and hurt their partner. So a few might wanna size down a bit. There is such thing as too big for some people.
Yeah, but it means you gotta jerk them off in order to change their sizes.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but it means you gotta jerk them off in order to change their sizes.
If I can charge 5 figures per jerking session, all homo. 100 dicks a year and I'm a millionaire (for way less than full time hours too)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he's even putting his belt back on in page 21
Indeed. I think I see the issue outside the dialouge. He never even seems to hint at his pants being unzipped until he finished, despite it seeming to start "being aggressive" on Page 18. It seems more like she's fondling until it goes off screen.

Oh well I'm probably reading too much into this. Author just wants to focus on the boobs but still imply that they do more than just 2nd base as a couple (even if it's very uhh, "reseverved"? Similar to Madoka, Rimu chooses a position to make it harder to see).

Please no harem. Not this soon at least. No one has had anytime to develop there character to more than just a trope.

Also how tf is she gonna explain her boobs being tiny in comparison to what they were once the change becomes noticable.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Going back and rereading the first chapters, rather than going "hurr, dumb tsundere", I feel bad for Rimu.
She already realized (back in chapter 2) that intellectually, she knows she can't keep Takeshi's power (and his hands) to herself, but emotionally, she hates it. With that first boob-fondling orgasm no doubt came a rush of brain chemicals including enough oxytocin to convince her to pair-bond with this male RIGHT NOW. But once that train-ride-home brain warm-fuzzy wore off, the reality that she'd inevitably have competition sunk in.
It's no wonder she's so meddlesome: as much as her brain wants Takeshi to realize his dreams of helping people, her heart isn't just jealous, but afraid of losing the crush she made as soon as another young woman her age gets drunk on the coom-chemicals from a session of magic-skill-enhanced-oppai-fondling.

To paraphrase Douglas Adams, part of being an adult is the ability to hold two contradictory views at the same time and be able to accept it, and poor Rimu got thrust into that situation quite quickly. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Bro you asked for his help. He gave it to you. Now HE has to take responsibility? Nah.

Dex-chan lover
Every time a new chapter comes out, I expect to finally realize that this is just a generic romcom with added magic boob fondling. It kind of is, tbh, but Takeru and Rimu's relationship is cute and funny enough to keep it interesting. I guess even the most ridiculous, trash-sounding premise can make a decent manga if the writing and art are up to it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A peaceful passing of the torch, who knew it was possible lol

I'm used to seeing blood sports over series

Dex-chan lover
Will this manga be the same as 100 girlfriends? I mean like no losing heroine? I mean like, he will correct so many pairs of booba while in highschool and those girl will ask him to take responsibility... I vote for harem.. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread