Boukensha ni Narenakatta Ore, Sukiru [Oppai Kyousei] de Nayameru Anoko wo Hitotasuke!? - Ch. 3 - Problem

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing new girl is going to join team Takeru and will use her ability to help find girls in need of "correction".

Now I'm wondering what Takeru's skill will be if it levels up into a higher grade. Maybe he'd make enchanted boobs that give the user increased stats and skills? Could be useful in a dungeon.
Reminds me of that gif, where a girl squeezes her boobs, milk flies out of them and decapitates a ninja.

Making a girl's boobs smaller is akin to defiling god's creation, disgusting
I'm not approving this procedure. Never ever.
Good thing this is not your choice. Want to know whose choice it is? The woman. Y'know, the one with the- boobs- that needs correction? Goddamn wankers talking about people's choices like it's their life.

Dex-chan lover
I have no problem with the itty bitty titty committee. BUT ... Why does mosquito bites over here feel like she can RUN this man's life. The skill was not given to HER and she should have ZERO say in what the man does with his skill. She knew what this man's life would entail and STILL got involved with him. Maybe, just maybe, she should give the man the leeway to help other women without getting jealous. Either that or leave his ass alone.
Are you a okay? she's his fiance, of course she'd be mad at him drooling after someone else...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is he going to learn a new ability that exchanges the boobs of one girl and switch it with another? Because each other girl seems to want each other sizes

Dex-chan lover
Good thing this is not your choice. Want to know whose choice it is? The woman. Y'know, the one with the- boobs- that needs correction? Goddamn wankers talking about people's choices like it's their life.
It’s the guy with the boob correcting ability’s choice, actually. For all we know he corrects her boobs to be more confident instead. People are talking about the characters’ choices like it’s fiction. No one is arguing to make real life breast reduction surgery illegal. You, too, are reading an ecchi manga about boobs, fellow wanker.

Dex-chan lover
Are you a moron? she's his fiance, of course she'd be mad at him drooling after someone else...
You do know that she forced herself to be his Fiancee, for a side-effect which occurred for something she asked for MC to do, as a treatment.

I mean she asked him to touch her boobs to get her size increased, got sexually aroused because of it, and then demanded that MC marries her because of her arousal.
It's like a girl/woman goes to a doctor, got sexual aroused during procedure, and then demands the doctor to marry her.

Well, i guess since it was a girl/woman who forced it, many people would accept it.
If it was the reverse and a boy/man forced himself to be the Fiance of a girl/woman, i doubt the same people would stay quite.

Dex-chan lover
It's just a fun read, not particularly deep or complex, but ironically "sincere" (in a mildly perverted fashion). I do enjoy that Takeshi doesn't waffle excessively about using his abilities; more of a "welp, this is what I got, might as well help those I can", a "hero in his way" after a fashion. While it absolutely leans into the fanservice, both in theme and art, it's at least logically consistent and fairly "cute" about it. I find myself actually fond of this series, simple as it is.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
You do know that she forced herself to be his Fiancee, for a side-effect which occurred for something she asked for MC to do, as a treatment.

I mean she asked him to touch her boobs to get her size increased, got sexually aroused because of it, and then demanded that MC marries her because of her arousal.
It's like a girl/woman goes to a doctor, got sexual aroused during procedure, and then demands the doctor to marry her.

Well, i guess since it was a girl/woman who forced it, many people would accept it.
If it was the reverse and a boy/man forced himself to be the Fiance of a girl/woman, i doubt the same people would stay quite.
Lol, while the point about double standards is fair, the situation is ridiculous from either direction. But that's rather the point, being as that it's (thus far) very lighthearted fiction. Besides, a work about "Penis Correction" would likely be an H manga anyway.

More objectively, its a fairly standard romcom trope, I can think of 3-4 off the top of my head, and you're generally right, more would find an arbitrary male fiance objectionable, even if it was done as sweetly as most are. I just accept it as the reality of the hypocritical nature of perception and bias. But this work is CLEARLY not social commentary, so, eh, its fun.

Dex-chan lover
They're in a relationship. Manga/LNs/anime have created a harem-brain culture in which consumers have an expectation that the ML can go around collecting women with little or no pushback and it's refreshing to see that expectation being subverted here given the premise, the primary relationship being cherished by both partners and them behaving accordingly when the ecchi confronts them.
Considering how their relationship started, its hard for me to apply a deep emotional connection between them at this stage, though I'd say there's genuine affection, at least from her. He's definitely cast as a "good guy", and it's LIKELY that it will grow into more. But I would agree that it at least appears to subvert the "multiple love interest" cliche at this point(or at least the option exists), heading to the "helping others" (granted in a "pervy" way) with Rimu consistently by his side. I WILL be surprised, pleasantly mind you, if it dodges the "catching feelings from assistance" trope entirely. Its obviously an option, and a timeless trope, but not essential to the storyline thus far. A "revolving door" of girls that want his help and become friends and supporters would be enjoyable, but is only one of the routes available.

Contributor
One sentence part missing, and most sfx deleted without translating them + one shield deleted without translating it and the little writing of her skill usage also deleted without translating them...

@Hamaguy Seriously dude, either translate them or leave them as is, but don't delete them...

Rimu is such adorable girl, I wish we could see more of her cute tities from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread