Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Angie is so precious. I wish there were more adorable yet badass female protagonists like her in fantasy or isekai manga

So...is there a difference between the Demon Lords from a couple chapters before and the Demon King now? And whats the deal with the dungeon?

they are so fated not to see each other that a demon lord gets unsealed just to make sure it never happens.

rip father/daugther reunion.

Did someone say EXPLOSIONS?!?! WELCOME TO THE soon to be BADASS CRATER OF BADASSITUDE!

@aFFi I haven't read the web novel, but its pretty clear from the last few chapters that the dad is going to join in on adventuring/fighting soon. You should give it 2-3 more chapters before you drop it, I'd be really surprised if they don't meet up soon as everything up till now has basically been exposition for the dad to come in and kick some serious ass.

Hahaha! I thought the GM was kind of sucks as a guild master but apparently it's just that he's doing too much! He didn't even have proper sleep! Anyways, more Angie, please!

Dex-chan lover
Well then, good luck with dealing with all those monsters born from all this magic power being released.

Dex-chan lover
Every problem is a nail when all you have is a hammer.

Dex-chan lover
Shes going to feed the demon lord his own balls if this means another delay.

Fed-Kun's army
An eternal cold sure is a terrible curse to get :(
Hope she can be released from this curse someday

Aggregator gang
That moment when you realize the Guild master has been slaving away doing overtime on minimal wage and no guild budget, after prior to the series hes been in so far, you got the impression he was just sleeping in and being lazy, probably spending his night on the towns, a good for nothing not giving any hoots about the business for the world. Guild master we have mis judged you.

Users who are viewing this thread