Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@nateriversz Soon. If I remember right it should be the next or 'following' chapter.

Not too sure because of manga/wn pacing.

Fed-Kun's army
@ApolloX1209
Well, part of his character seems to be that he was an excellent adventurer and just naturally skilled, but he got unlucky once when he was at the start of his career, and that forced him into an early retirement.

Also, I don't really see Angie being an isekai. There are no real hints of her having knowledge from Earth, and most of her skill and mindset seem to come from her father, rather than her being "a person from Earth who ends up bringing a better mindset to the adventurers of this world" or something.

Contributor
Yeah, the reunion between the two will be good...Especially one part who will show Belgrieve power/talent.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe 20 or so years down the line Angie might actually get the chance to meet her father once again only to find out he had already passed away. He had held on hoping and waiting for the chance to see his daughter once again before his time came to an end but she never appeared. What's worse is that he suffered from an illness that could of been cured with the right medical herbs but could only be acquired by someone of Angie's strength. She'll then blame the adventures guild ineptitude and then so promptly destroy all of it's branches. Years later after her reign of terror she'll be known as Demon Lord Black Ogre Angie.

Fed-Kun's army
All these speculations and questions. Know that your questions will be answered in time. (Some of them very shortly).

Aggregator gang
I've got a feeling that what they "defeated" was just a servant of a demon lord with power that's above the average of demon lords' power

Aggregator gang
She still didn't meet her father, but it was still a good chapter. And, we got a glimmer of hope that she just might just meet him within the next 10 chapters.

still waiting for when they meet and spar. This almost feels like a gag manga but from what i've heard is that they meet. will give it a few more chapters though i'm not one to be entertained by repetitive nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
It's a pretty normal line anyway, but with Angie's comment on how she'd lose an arm if the demon lord got a hold of her, I'm half wondering if the dragon silhouette we saw in Belgrieve's memories that took his leg was also one. Would make sense why he's low rank if he was too busy out saving the world to formally do guild requests.

@Salfaro Now that would be a cool twist: the OPM Saitama problem, but done seriously?

@Akabane Kind of like this, but with a vengeance plot twist? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg7NEJYNj8Y

Dex-chan lover
I love it how MC's daughter just came up with an adventurer nickname for her dad and STILL keeps spreading it around as if he actually was someone important. Not as a one-off joke, but as something she consistantly does.
Really endearing.

Aggregator gang
God the art style is just adorable. Sure managed to make the baby demon lord creepy, though.

A note to my fellow readers: the demon lord's name is technically "Baal" after the actual demon. Ending words with consonants instead of vowels and the letter L don't go well with Japanese (thus why Boruto's name is actually Bolt, and Naruto's is Nalt - a fact that haunts me to this day).

Aggregator gang
For those wondering/worrying about if they'll meet (and in how many chapters if so):

They do, and it should actually be by the end of the next chapter at least. There's not actually much content between this point and then.

@IcarusHector
In regards to the full story, I have no idea.
In regards to the earlier reference to Solomon, I think Baaru is just Baal translated weirdly. Baal is one of the demons in the Lesser Key of Solomon, listed as a King and variations between versions and so forth

Users who are viewing this thread