Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

SFX are fine like that since the meaning is translated also thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
Red Ogre still too OP, so author nerf him by activating his old wounds..

And now angie become more OP after get her "father power"...

Dex-chan lover
One of the things I love about this is how realistic the outfits are. Props for giving the heroine a gambeson instead of bikini armor.

Dex-chan lover
Angie is DA BOSS.

@thegentelman
Nop. But he is her father and the one that teached her everything she knows so child vision reigns supreme.

Aggregator gang
Seeing angie beatdown this kid was satisfying, those "I'm the same as you" line drop though, looks like she's connected to demons afterall.

Thanks for the chapter~

I actually think Belgrieve is actually super powerful. I think he inadvertently discovered these fog things before and that's how he lost his leg in the first place. So, he's constantly underestimated his strength since he was forced to retire at a low Rank.

Now, he has to face the same kind of thing he lost his leg to!

Fed-Kun's army
WhoSainT, if the SFX gives you guys so much work, you did well in dropping it. You are doing it because it is fun, not tiresome.

I can only suppose that his automatic barrier stopped working because he switched to offense when he got everything visible.

So Angie got the typical power-up from getting close to her origin or memories? So Angie is probably a demon lord and the black ones are those who never got to her and the guy's point?

@mahtan he lost it to a dog shaped shadow.

@APersonOnAComp and @mahtan if you guys didn’t read the novel, I recommend you guys to read it, so long story short without spoiling anyone Belgriff is not super powerful, he’s more like a seasoned fighter who has a little bit of luck on his side, the how he’s right now in this chapter and the following is because of another thing, and for mahtan as far as the novel went there’s nothing about reincarnation and there was a chapter that showed how Belgriff lost his leg, but it wasn’t for a bear

Aggregator gang
@Cryptz he is not blond and has no brother
@shoker in that case you call Truck-kun and negotiate a package of heroes or something.

Users who are viewing this thread