Boukyaku Seijo - Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
oh thats just heartbreaking she even tried so hard to call him father and never even got to.
and its not like the guys dead or anything which amkes it even worse

Dex-chan lover
Wonder who exactly would be behind this? A reincarnator or something vying for her position?

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Wonder who exactly would be behind this? A reincarnator or something vying for her position?

Thanks for the TL

(to preface this, some parts are missing so I'm working off what I could only find)

shrug

There's at least 2 other mysterious figures at play:
Some kinda corpse-revived thing that looked the same as previous saintess, and either the same thing or another one made to look like Maribelle recently went on a murder spree.
Then there's another thing that's occupying her body and sometimes take over her, during which Maribelle keep feeling like she's forgotten something important.

And also the running theme of 12 vs 13 (something about Maribelle being the 13th saintess is off)

Group Leader
(to preface this, some parts are missing so I'm working off what I could only find)

shrug

Some kinda corpse-revived thing that looked the same as previous saintess, and either the same thing or another one made to look like Maribelle recently went on a murder spree.
Then there's another thing that's occupying her body and sometimes take over her, during which Maribelle keep feeling like she's forgotten something important.

And also the running theme of 12 vs 13 (something about Maribelle being the 13th saintess is off)
which part are missing?

Dex-chan lover
Should I translate this to papa, dad, or father?
I'm not really in favor of 'papa', and that's because in manga it usually refers to sugar daddies. 'Dad' sounds fine, I guess.

Dex-chan lover

shrug

Thanks fam, any info on future revelations is good in my eyes. Especially since it might take awhile to reach it, like how no one touched this series for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Otou-san is defaulted into father, and yeah like the commenters above said, papa was tend to be used by sugar baby alot so let's just stick with the default unless she actually call him パパ

Users who are viewing this thread