Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Army's Tyranny

Dex-chan lover
Yep this manga still has the ntr and bêta vibe ima drop this. Top bad the art was good

Dex-chan lover
My bad, I am shy so I KOed you.
... Of course mc will forgive cause japan

Dex-chan lover
Introducing an innocent-looking character with glasses and acting overly nice out of nowhere is like pointing out a sus guy.

Are we not going to talk about how cowardly and stupid the MC is in front of the soldiers?

@Braidzay

I fucking agree! How the hell is punching someone in the gut and sending them flying into a stone wall anywhere near acceptable?! Idc if that wouldn’t even hurt him but that’s just being an asshole. Then to follow up with “I’m sorry, I’m not used to others.” What the helllllllll

@greatninja3 nah bro, it's not uncommon to see news about police being beaten by civilians in my country. Police is very hated here.

That aside, the MC shouldn't act all wimpy. He's innocent, and he can just force his way there. It's not like he has much to lose if he resorted to violence.

Dex-chan lover
MC deserved that punch to the gut. He wasn't even doing anything wrong, I just like he was punched in the gut.

Supporter
@greatninja3 but you gotta make sure you're using an app that uploads the video in real-time, because cops love to seize cameras/phones and destroy them.

Users who are viewing this thread