Boushoku-Hi no Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - [Chase The Gold Mai-Mai!]

Ehh.... I'm just reading this because of the demon girl.... not my first rodeo with an stupid MC...

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about the naive MC trope but I'm just here enjoying the beautiful art. This manga is fucking gorgeous. It's not on the level of One Punch Man, Jojolion, or Dungeon Meshi, but it's easily one of the prettiest I've seen in recent years.

Need more Loli demon girl.
Can she still switch from her sword form to her physical form?

Dex-chan lover
Fucking guarantee his lines in the beginning of the next chapter will be some beta bs like "No I can't let him die and run away by myself, otherwise I'd be no different than him!" of course he'll be completely missing the point because these trash hire porters with the intention of using them as bait in the first place. But it's a shounen manga so what can you really expect I guess?

if he help the guy this manga will just become mainsteam type of manga with MC still not grow up and have wimp attitude, i mean this dude literally already tried to kill the MC

Dex-chan lover
Fucking MC no listen to your big tiddie pocket blacksmith/porter gf

No I will not let him die here otherwise I'll be the same as him yada yada insert japanese beta cuck male protag bs here

XL

Dex-chan lover
MC is going to save him because.... he's a lil bitch.

Double-page supporter
time for mc to completely cuck out just because his 'hero' was a 'hero'

i swear to fuckin god if he saves that lower than trash scumbag imma be real annoyed

that's how a fmc should act, make the mc or she herself do thing the mc alone wont do. But I have the feeling mc will try to save him

Fed-Kun's army
Learn from the guy who said this :" I wont kill you but Im not obligate to save you either" - the guy who said this

So this dude just wrapped his sword carefully after every fight inside a dungeon, this is too cumbersome

Users who are viewing this thread