Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

Group Leader
@ Zafkiel_Altrak

even if you hope it gets released weekly, it's a monthly manga. most of what we do are monthly manga, just that some of them have more raws out, but this does not. next chapter raw is usually out at the beginning of the next month

Contributor
Manga with videogame system = trash, 99% of time .

At least this is not isekai..Sigh.

on the last page/note you can see that he is standing on the dead but just how high is that hill of the dead i mean take a look at the bagground jeez

Dex-chan lover
TL;DR
latest

Dex-chan lover
its kinda like arifureta...but I still love it
Thanks for the TL?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow actually an intresting turn i thought he will become invincible Pretty fast cuz of his Stats but a few resets are an easy answer to this^^ question is did he keep his Skills?

As of chapter 6, it's fucking awesome, pretty much a better re:monster of sorts, with there being a cost to power, rather than the standard eat stuff get power.

xts

going from short range to long range...
I bet the last form is going to be like some op long range laser/railgun with a blade on it lol

Dex-chan lover
This isn't quite bad, mostly just the same bland you get to taste everywhere. A strict 5/10. Plain mediocre, and average. I strongly feel like this story tries very hard, to achieve as little as possible.

say it's shit only because it's a specic genre you don't like is totaly idiot... (i don't say it's good or bad by the way)

Users who are viewing this thread