Boushoku no Berserk: Ore Dake Level to Iu Gainen o Toppa Suru

I wish this amazing manga had an official English release, cause I wouldn't hesitate to pick it up!

I love it overpowered main character keeps getting even stronger and he's completely bad to the ass. You guys should keep making more chapters. your doing great so far.

This will satisfy my inner edge. It's a pretty average OP protagonist manga. I'll come back in a few months to binge again.

Too many glaring issues to enjoy this
-all powerful sword knows every single god damn thing about itself and the MC's 100% unique skill
-ability to sacrifice stats with no knowledge of basic math to save some stats (spends 30% at once instead of 10% then 10% then 10%)
-author doesn't know how time works, MC is assumedly 16 maybe 17 at the most has a 5 year old flashback of "friend" about 11/12ish with full head of hair, present day he has a receding hairline and a 5 year old kid
-stats mean nothing, a basic goblin has 1/10th the stats of an enemy that is maybe 3x as strong
-MC is trying to hide identify by use of a mask but doesn't wear it while wearing the same unique armor while traveling with merchants that could easily blow his cover
-unique skill needs to advance by staying on the cusp of starvation which instead of being like a day or a few hours is less than an hour and immediately thrown out the window when a big catch arrives
-MC is just fucking boring.

this is actually great though.

mangas where the mc trys to defend the heroine is just awesome in general, and this one hes doing it in secret, and in later chapters it gets better

Users who are viewing this thread