Bousou Shojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
ngl, I dont read this cause I enjoy it anymore. I read it cause the sheer stupidity hurts me and I aint no quitter.

@arkserion I'm about the same. I'm just hoping eventually she realizes and has that crushing realization. At this rate they will be living together and married before she comprehends what's going on around her hah.

Dex-chan lover
I’m curious if the writer has tried all of these techniques from the misunderstandings. I mean the creativity involved to might be from some sort of personal experience.

Fed-Kun's army
81 chapters? Oh boi.

We can do it. I'll see yall on the other side

Dex-chan lover
Slightly different setups with novel yet increasingly ridiculous methods of reverse rape and repeating of the same gag with the same punchline ... and it's getting more boring every time. The first dozen or so times it was funny, then it got amusing, but now ... now it's just getting sadder each time. If the next 81 chapters are ALL THE SAME THING ... my determination will be seriously tested this time.

Also, I swear she needs to get her hearing checked. Cause that is legit disability levels of deaf. Add to that the fact that SHE IS THE BIGGEST PERVERT I'VE EVER SEEN ... and the level of dumb go up by the minute. I bet when she does actually start to have sex later in life she will be stiff like a board/plank and the most boring lay ever.

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the most garbage manga I’ve ever had the displeasure of suffering through. How can this trash have 81 chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
yeah this gimmick is tiring at this point
this chick has bricks for brains
dropped

Dex-chan lover
The gag of this manga is that somehow some mangaka got this serialized and did this for 80+ chapters and is laughing their fucking ass off at the mangaka busting their asses making great art and stories only to not get serialized or axed early on.

Dex-chan lover
2008 must've been a dry period for manga, for something like this to go for 10 volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread