Bousou Shojo

At this point I still read this just to see what complete idiocy the female MC comes up with. She is, quite possibly, one of the least intelligent characters I have ever seen in a manga.

Lmfao wtf I read the title and summary then to the comments this truly is bad lol just put in the title "Slut wanting sex"?

Reading this for the second time after ~10 years and it's hella funnier than I remembered

Dex-chan lover
This girl should go to the Olympics cause her fucking mental gymnastics would earn a gold medal.

Edit: I just realized the author is female, after reading the chapter where the author is buying an anal vibrator as research....

Contributor
This is great in a weird perverted delusion way, I read it years ago when only the handful of Solaris translations existed, after finally stumbling back over it it's good to see someone picked it up again.
It's best to only read it in small handfuls of chapters occasionally otherwise the premise wears thin.

so apparently there are 5 more volumes of this shit and it seems like at the final chapter of volume 10 FMC finally allowed him in. Now if you pardon me I'm deleting the search history of my device.

@Wakaijisan it's on a hent@i web so I'm not sure if I can upload the link here sorry I'm fairly new here 🤔 but you can search "Bousou Shoujo vol 10" and it's the first result. Also if you try looking up the Japanese name on image search the first result is exactly what you need too

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this when I was still in highschool and now I have a job 5 years in
is it still not finished?

Dex-chan lover
Not a bad story, but full of unnecessary filler and the endings shit.

Dex-chan lover
Is this really just 84 chapters of the same joke told exactly the same over and over again?

Users who are viewing this thread