Bout na Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Sent Flying by Yamada

Dex-chan lover
I always love it whenever I see someone receives a German Suplex (although we didn't see it all the way). This definitely got a follow from me so thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
While this is cute, hoooly crap they are going to talk past each other so much, aren't they?

But phew, have I got some problems with this club. I don't care how mad you are at your opponent, this is Pro Wrestling, you work with and take care of your opponent. Everyone in this club should know that, but I guess we're running off of "Pro Wrestling is real" in this world? And the folks in this club are going to be menaces if they just let their top wrestler fight a newbie, much less allow her to knock him out cold. Teach egged him and her, then just let him take an elbow raw and is obviously stunned that the move was legal, and let it continue and continue. Hazing?

I'm interested in if they actually cover any of this and if anyone has some remorse about what happened.

Dex-chan lover
1) Get over yourself and just confess, man. Sexy uber-strong tomboys need love too.

2) Is this some parallel universe where pro wrestling is composed of actual fights? But also not I guess because she gave him a piledriver and that should've broken his neck if this was "real".

While this is cute, hoooly crap they are going to talk past each other so much, aren't they?

But phew, have I got some problems with this club. I don't care how mad you are at your opponent, this is Pro Wrestling, you work with and take care of your opponent. Everyone in this club should know that, but I guess we're running off of "Pro Wrestling is real" in this world? And the folks in this club are going to be menaces if they just let their top wrestler fight a newbie, much less allow her to knock him out cold. Teach egged him and her, then just let him take an elbow raw and is obviously stunned that the move was legal, and let it continue and continue. Hazing?

I'm interested in if they actually cover any of this and if anyone has some remorse about what happened.
You'd be surprised to learn that "Pro Wrestling" in Japan and South America is very much real. It's somewhere between the UFC and WWE, where it has its gimmicks and theatrics, but is more focused on the actual "fighting" aspect, compared to "presentation".

That's the only part of your comment I have an issue with, as I agree with your other points to an extent.

Dex-chan lover
You'd be surprised to learn that "Pro Wrestling" in Japan and South America is very much real. It's somewhere between the UFC and WWE, where it has its gimmicks and theatrics, but is more focused on the actual "fighting" aspect, compared to "presentation".

That's the only part of your comment I have an issue with, as I agree with your other points to an extent.

Yes, and to add to that in Japan there's a pro-wrestling league which is basically MMA for huge (by Japanese standard) flamboyant burly guys. How real pro-wres in Japan actually is was demonstrated years ago when Antonio Inoki fought Muhammad Ali in a rigged bout (Ali's side forced Inoki to accept crippling rules) and left Ali with permanent leg damage (because the rules left only Ali's legs open to attack). Most MMA historians think that if both had fought with modern MMA rules, Inoki would have crushed Ali. There's another famous fight when Inoki fought an American wrestler twice his weight who refused to follow the script, so Inoki KO-ed him for real.

Dex-chan lover
Is this some parallel universe where pro wrestling is composed of actual fights? But also not I guess because she gave him a piledriver and that should've broken his neck if this was "real".
Looking again at their match, I think they really expected him to go down to that "shoot" elbow she hit him at the start. Then, he inadvertently pissed her off with his kick so she decided to stretch him a bit and then finish him off with the "safe" tombstone.

THEN he pops a boner, she panics and KO's him with the German suplex. 🤭 Even the coach looked dumbfounded when she did that move on the MC.

I think this is a case where Pro-Wrestling is indeed fake, but they teach legit shoot fighting just in case they need to use them (which is very common in the sport, especially puro)

Dex-chan lover
if she curls 15kg in high school, of fucking course she would floor him in arm wrestling. most high school boys will struggle to even keep up. hell, I think half adult men will lose. i'm surprised she still has that supple girly look. women who have reached that level (or at least those I see) all have the female gorilla look

Dex-chan lover
So it's "When Will Ayumu Make His Move?", but they replaced chess with wrestling?... I'm down.

Users who are viewing this thread