Bout na Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Sent Flying by Yamada

Dex-chan lover
if she curls 15kg in high school, of fucking course she would floor him in arm wrestling. most high school boys will struggle to even keep up. hell, I think half adult men will lose. i'm surprised she still has that supple girly look. women who have reached that level (or at least those I see) all have the female gorilla look
Aye. My disbelief isn't being suspended-- it's in planetary orbit.

Group Leader
thanks for picking this up! i've been looking forward to checking out this series for a while :)

Its been 2 months already..... I need the tomboy in my life but it's not looking good...

Dex-chan lover
Big girls are cute girls too. Let's go mc make a man out of yourself and beat her up.

Dex-chan lover
Something to keep in mind, it because girls mature faster than males, it isn't until around 14-15 years old that boys outpace girls in muscle development and growth spurts on average. It's not universal, but around 12-13 it's normal for girls the same age as boys to be taller and/or stronger (not by leaps and bounds, but measurably enough to make a difference).

After that... it rapidly - and I do mean RAPIDLY - changes in the boys favor.

Combine teenage boy hormones (and, hey, girls experience that shit too) with them also getting stronger and there's a reason why things get awkward even for tomboys around that age.

Users who are viewing this thread