Bowblade Spirit - Ch. 15

If felt like mossad died super quick and it was over dramatic then 2 panels later he is fine again that makes no sense because first he didn’t know mossad for very long so that explains some of it but why did he get so mad and killed for the first time ever and he wasn’t even sad or confused about killing someone. This chapter makes no sense! I will keep reading but I hope it gets better.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd it went downhill. bruh they couldn't even keep it up for 15 chapters.

super bad chapter. It was noting amazing before this either, but this chapter is just so bad.

Did he destroy the tribe or just blow away some tents? Honestly the fight should have been a few chapters instead of 2 pages.

a bit overdramatic. we saw Mossad in only like a dozen pages and you're telling me he's super close to the main character already?

Dex-chan lover
Before the war started he mentioned something like, "it's been quite here for the past few months".

So yeah, there's a timeskip and he's been living there with the tribe for awhile already. It makes sense if he's close with mossad during that time. The problem is the author didn't convey the timeskip well.

Users who are viewing this thread