Bowblade Spirit - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
After the last few chapters, here is a visual representation of what I expect this series to be like. The dark parts are where the MC appears.
2448px-Oreo_Tower..jpg

I was really hoping we would at least see MC face once in the last two chapters.
Thanks to Zero scans for translating

Alright that's it I'm dropping this. Been too long without the MC and I really couldn't care less about this side story.

Meh, I suppose I'll wait until chapter 40, but if the MC doesn't appear then I'm dropping this shit.

Fed-Kun's army
Really fucking hate it when they do this shit - take the attention away from the MC and focus on random characters to try and build the story. There's a way to do it and this ain't it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the lack of MC so much as the ridiculous amount of disposable characters thrown at us. They're all so alike that it's hard to distinguish between dudes that you literally saw a few panels before, and its just so goddam overwhelming
At this point i have no idea who is who, what they stand for, what they're doing here, and all in all, what the fuck is even happening

Users who are viewing this thread