Boxed Garden

Fed-Kun's army
It has a novel if anyone is interested https://www.novelupdates.com/series/miniature-garden-chemister/

I recommend reading the novel as well as the manga. This manga is an adaption of the novel. Hope you guys like the series we hope to scanlate it till it's finished!

Thank you for picking this up! I really love the novel "miniature garden" and to think there's the adaptation manga as well! ! !

But chapter three... Why is it so different from the novel I was hoping for the scene where the father drank her carbonated potion. 😢

Does anyone know another manga with almost the exact same premise? I remember there was a manga where god took the girl to another world to save her sister and they exchanged a diary but the rest was different from this one... I think there was a point system so she made lots of potions for points? I know it sounds like this one but it was different...

Double-page supporter
It’s definitely interesting but I feel like some prts of the store were a bit forced by just saying it’s “destiny” hopefully it doesn’t go downhill from here.

I really love this cute manga. I have read the novel but it got dropped by the translators.

Thank you for picking this manga and translating it. You are doing a good job!

God and hinami are so cute oh my god,
I'm really excited to see how it goes from here, thank you for translating it!

This is the first time I've seen a isekai where god is the main capture target love interest. I like it

this is quite nice. an easygoing type of read. the feeling is a little like "The Savior's Book Café in Another World". thank you for translating!

@ Lilabun I kind of skimmed through it but it seems more of a reverse harem to be honest

Users who are viewing this thread