Boy meets Maria

Thank you for uploading the last chapter. This was a very emotional story and it's nice to see some representation of relationships that aren't so cliche sometimes, and also personal challenges in life. RIP Peyo.

Focused, efficient chapters, solid plotting, actual character arcs, and a strong ending true to the characters -- how often do we get these in the manga we read? Not damn often! How tragic that this unusually talented artist dropped dead in August, 23-years old, and with their current manga only two volumes in. What the f*ck is wrong with this world?

A great read and the artwork is wonderful...read from the other comments that the mangaka passed away at 23 that is tragic and sad...this work is the mangaka’s legacy...i hope somehow they can rest knowing that this manga is a wonderful work

Fed-Kun's army
I invested so many emotions into this, but after everything, I'm happy for reading it. Also, my condolences to the author's family.

This manga had saved me. My crops are thriving, my skin are clear, my grades are up and every sense of this world seems brighter. 2020 doesn't seem that bad. You have no idea how good this manga is and how important it is.

I don't have the mental capacity right now to describe how much I love this because I am just living in the moment and my hands are shaking but I am so fucking happy.

Users who are viewing this thread