Boy or Girl ???

sorry guys , first time using this website
do you see my chapter ? i don't see it
please let me know if my manga was already uploaded or not

No, it's not popping up, are you sure you uploaded the .zip file, i'm not sure what other formats this website uses, but the way I do it, is i have a .zip file containing all the images (and they have to be in order), and you have to name which chapter it is

it's seem like I have to wait to get my chapter chapter approved by moderators :\
poor things , I DRAW this comic and I have no right to upload my comic

Banned
@lehoanghiep1997

Great little story.

I actually found it through a subreddit r/cutesytraps. Glad you uploaded it on MD cause it deserves more attention!

Seems like a cute story, but the poor English made it really hard to follow certain parts, especially the ending.

i still can't see my chapter :) what is wrong with this website ???
Well ... at least Mangapark has leak my comic , you can read it in here :)
https://mangapark.net/manga/boy-or-girl

@lehoanghiep1997 one piece of advice you need a proofreader to help you out, also the genderswap tag is inappropriate here,
their
only cross dressing, genderswap is for when the actual physical gender is changed, most manga websites place crossdressing under the gender bender/genderswap tag (maybe that’s what caused your misunderstanding?) but this website splits those tags apart

Agreed with @Benjansss , this is a Crossdress, not a Gender Swap.

But I like the story, it's appropriate for a one-shot. Just need an editor to go over it.

Users who are viewing this thread