Boy's Abyss - Ch. 167 - The Girl and the Kid

hqdefault.jpg

Ohhh, so that's why I like her.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I still hate how the author turned Sensei this way just to make Nagi win.
What about saving Kazumasa and Gen's father? All the good deeds went poof and now she's a psycho lol.

Thanks a lot for the update!
Contrarily I think Sensei is still the voice of reason here, the other characters live in their heads and refuse to confront reality, and Sensei is the only one who forced them to see that their way won't work. "I want to die with her" "No you don't!" "I want to meet Nagi and die", "No you should not meet her when all you want to do is double suicide"

Sensei's mistake is being too kind to these people, she should've learned that these types of people won't accept help and will only drag people around them down unless they somehow miraculously reflect and change their minds. I've been around this kind of people, I foolishly invested my time and mind in them only to have my life in shambles instead, then one day I've had enough snapped out of it and just cut all contact and now I live pretty much in leisure and fun. To be honest I want the ending that sensei just let them go do double suicide and end all this "abyss" once and for all.

Users who are viewing this thread