Boy's Abyss - Ch. 174 - Accomplice

Dex-chan lover
I took some time off from this manga, and while reading this chapter a thought formed in my head. All this time, we're pretty much reading a prelude to a true crime story where a middle-aged family man is murdered by two strangers with unclear motives at first glance. As the police apprehends our MC and figures out the reason behind his actions, the web of the town's darkness is slowly unraveled and pieced together, much to the joy of those true crime YouTubers who'd eat this story up and suckers like me who watch those.

Last edited:
Supporter
what does "sniped" mean?
Generally in the scanlation community there's etiquette to not scanlate a series that another group is already actively scanlating, but sometimes people/groups will do it anyway and upload their versions faster/before the group that was originally scanlating it, causing most people following the series to read their version instead. When a series is sniped, it usually means another set of people started scanlating the series and uploading chapters before the regular people who work on it do

Group Leader
so which translation is better? I'm a little lazy and I don't want to grab the raw and read each and check them myself lol sorry. So, I ask, can someone tell who has the better translation?

Aggregator gang
ITS GOTTA BE FATE
the opportunity is literally falling into his lap
but also, GRANDMA IS DEAD YAY! but looks like esemori's probably dead too.

Dex-chan lover
What were the odds of him getting that call? :aquadrink:

Also, Sensei. Just no. Your deal is insane. It isn't different from what the current situation is :facepalm:

How about three of you take lover's suicide and make that a deal instead? :wooow:

Users who are viewing this thread