Boy's Abyss - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Boy From that City

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hikikomoris. If I ever had a son like that, I'd kick him out as soon as he turned 18

is he gonna fight back or what cause I don't want some fucking unnecessary dramas with those douches

@MelonReads
loool same, exact same thoughts, was preparing for an all-nighter of reading this but that sequence just put me off, is the manga cringe or does it get better later?

@Continuously
Eh, it gets worse. Turns out, nearly everyone in the town is depressed for some of the lamest reasons ever. This peice of shit manga is just one big lame circlejerk of pedophiles who became depressed pedophiles for the lamest of reasons.
Idol-girl is also depressed, but then he lets the mc smash her. Turns out she's a pedophile cause she's legal, and way older than she looks. A teacher tries to help the mc, but it turns out she's also a pedophile when she rode the mc's teen d*ck like there's no tomorrow and her excuse is that she was "lonely" or some other lame shit. The author that mc's actually decent human being childhood friend is crushing on, is the husband of the idol-girl, and guess what, he's ALSO a pedophile, hitting on mc's childhood friend

@MelonReads
That all sounds like such a lame attempt at recreating Aku no Hana lol, but it goes a bit too far and straight into ridiculousness territory, well thanks for the heads-up, this really seems like something I would have enjoyed a few years back but not now as an adult.

Fed-Kun's army
I get the feels already that this is gonna get very melancholic at some point, which isn't what I really want to read. Also, stories of when a person stops being a doormat to other people are anything but interesting. That's just something I can't really stand from protagonists.

Here’s a PSA for all you good boys and girls

Don’t smoke
Alright, carry on

Dex-chan lover
I...

Actually had read the author previous work when i started reading this, and didnt know about it until later.

I got some massive whiplash from learning it, ironically, Hatsukoi Zombie and this have the same "theme".

This series is heavy, it might actually have dealt some permanent damage if it came out a bit earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread