Boy's Abyss - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nagi Aoe

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is walking such a tight rope. Feels like I should drop it before it goes downhill, but it could be such a wild ride, too!

Aggregator gang
If a chapter has NTR doesn't mean it's a bad chapter, "although it's not that good tho"

Group Leader
@harou thanks for the heads up. Personally liking this so far, I'm really interested to see which direction the author will take with this one.

Double-page supporter
Wait wtf so her husband just let's her sleep with guys unless they are divorced but still living together 🤨 still messed up something is definitely wrong with this girl hope we find out why she wants to kill herself

Just notice this manga, damn didn't expect it's from the the author of Hatsukoi Zombie.
Well, I hope it'll go on for awhile AND doesn't have a ending like Hatsukoi.

Double-page supporter
@JRPG Wait does hatsukoi get worse or something i recently started reading that as well I thought it was pretty good? Though only on chapter 35 lol

Dex-chan lover
Guys come on. There's no NTR or cheating involved here. Just because she's married and sleeps with someone doesn't mean she's cheating. With the body language you can see that her Husband doesn't have an issue with what's going on. More than likely they made an agreement to be in a open relationship of some sort. Jesus.

Fed-Kun's army
Unexpected development. Now this really feels like that Yuuki Onna Crab manga with younger characters.

I liked that she is older.

Users who are viewing this thread