Boy's Abyss - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Nagi Aoe

@TheFlash080 Hatsukoi stayed mostly a romcom, it's the last part (~20-30 chapter)and the ending that I don't like.

I don't really like a certain twist and the MC reply to a certain girl.
In case you're willing to spoil yourselves

MC choose the human Eve and rejected Albino(?) IMO in a hardway. You'll think that the 'Zombie will go to dormant and be invisible for their host'.
Nope, in the last chapter it's show that Zombie Eve is still active, but our mains can't see her anymore!

Overall it's still a good read though, I myself will give it a 7-7.5 for a romcom comedy.

That hit me harder than I thought it make me starting to want to be productive.

Seeing this chapter just makes me imagine of how amazing Hatsukoi Zombie would be if they decided to do this kind of plot twist instead of just weird ass mystery to no end. Been liking the story so far and the plot twist just makes it even better.

Double-page supporter
This shit is funny af the homeless man has two homes and eats trash. lmao, I'll never take this series seriously for the remainder of it.

Aggregator gang
LMAO

I gotta give props to the author.

This shit is triggering the shit out of me. I simply don´t get triggered by manga, but he accomplished it.

Seeing how these pathetic worms wallow in their own pity annoys the fuck out of me.

I want the MC to try to live before giving up so easily. I wanted him to face his fucking childhood friend before giving up. I wanted him to fucking communicate with his mother before giving up. I wanted him to stop being a fucking pushover and stomp on his fucking brother's face before deciding that he wanted to die so easily. I didn´t want him to get fucking STD from this whore. I wanted him to seek medical help before giving up. I wanted him to eat the damn pills that a psychologist would prescribe to him. I wanted him to slowly search for a meaning for his life. I wanted him to no longer feel so empty. I wanted him to receive proper help.

Users who are viewing this thread