Boy's Abyss - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - Amid the Overflowing Water

Dex-chan lover
Yuko is the only relatable character in this flashback. Having been in slightly similar circumstances to her's, I've made similar decisions to the ones she's made in this chapter.

Writer-guy meanwhile is bewildering to me. He just gives up instead of trying again and again, always pushing blame onto others instead of manning up and taking responsibility for his actions and weaknesses. I can't relate to the guy at all, only pity him.

Aggregator gang
so i assume 'leaving' is her way of saying she's going to kill herself with uryu.
and again, we see more parallels between esemori and reiji. actually might be some of the best character writing i've seen in a while.

So just as I predicted, they did end up having one last (and first) tryst as a way of consummating their childhood's first loves. And I assume that Reiji was born from this union.

This is so sad man. They still had so much love for each other. I blame Esemori because he didn't have it in him to protect her. He should've trained to become a stronger version of himself, so that he could go out with such a sought-after girl with high status, while being able to fend off the malicious actors who would inevitably be drawn to her. I know it's not easy, but sometimes, that's your responsibility as a man - to protect your woman by any means necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread