Boy's Abyss - Vol. 13 Ch. 126 - The Line

Dex-chan lover
This story is pretty fucked up and depressing, but what I think is most crazy is the sheer density of things happening without any pause. Just reading this story feels like a death march, I couldn't imagine living as Reiji. Even if everything happening was actually good instead of terrible, it's just too many things.

Dex-chan lover
Capturefdgfdss.png

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, Gen appearing out of nowhere dressed as a woman is fucking hilarious lmao. Still, he has been confused about his feelings and what he should do for a long time, it's really depressing how these kids got dragged into this only because their parents and the adults in this town are fucking messed up.

Dex-chan lover
I remember when the author was writing Hatsukoi Zombie haha.

Dex-chan lover
It's even more funny when you remember that it's the same author that made Hatsukoi Zombie, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, sure, there were a lot of hints pointing at Gen being gay but... this man didn't just come out of the closet, it came out with a triple mortal and he's about to land in a pool with no water in it and we are all first row watching how this madman is about to crush his skull in.

Users who are viewing this thread