Boy's Abyss - Vol. 13 Ch. 126 - The Line

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn it, this manga. Holy shit.

Every time I think we're headed somewhere this author decides to do a 180 sicknasty and I end up even more traumatized.

Dex-chan lover
So Gen beats people up (and killed Reiji's abusive father) to protect Reiji
Reiji gets intimidated because Gen is always beating people up, so Reiji tried to distance himself from Gen
Gen's solution to always stay close to Reiji is by regularly beating him up and becoming his bully

Skip forward to the present
Gen had a mental breakdown after knowing that Reiji had sex with a woman and actually left the town, leaving him
So his solution to this problem is to become a woman and maybe try to have sex with him in the next chapter (pic related; my avatar)
You're forgetting how this is spiraling off his weird "crush'" and apparent molestation at the hands of his depraved mother.

ez3

HAHAHA that was funny as hell.
He truly is mentally ill.

Dex-chan lover
So Gen beats people up (and killed Reiji's abusive father) to protect Reiji
Reiji gets intimidated because Gen is always beating people up, so Reiji tried to distance himself from Gen
Gen's solution to always stay close to Reiji is by regularly beating him up and becoming his bully

Skip forward to the present
Gen had a mental breakdown after knowing that Reiji had sex with a woman and actually left the town, leaving him
So his solution to this problem is to become a woman and maybe try to have sex with him in the next chapter (pic related; my avatar)
Not exactly. The bullying to Reiji is ordered by Yuko (after the stabbing scene in the bathroom). Confirmed later in Gen's Dad Sex room, when Gen asks Yuko if they went overboard with the bullying (after telling her about Rei and Nagi's suicide attempt).

I knew ol boy was gay, but the cross dressing came from far left wtf

Dex-chan lover
taking coming out the closet too literally there mister ryo

Users who are viewing this thread