Boy's Abyss - Vol. 14 Ch. 133 - Girls

Group Leader
Literally why do they keep dragging Aoi into this.. like that girl doesn't talk to ANYONE
That's exactly why they're keep dragging Aoi into this. She's like the one guy in college who never leaves his dorm and breathes air as his hobby. It'd be weird for her to want to interact with anyone outside of Reiji so the other characters have to drag her out into the spotlight instead.

Dex-chan lover
That's exactly why they're keep dragging Aoi into this. She's like the one guy in college who never leaves his dorm and breathes air as his hobby. It'd be weird for her to want to interact with anyone outside of Reiji so the other characters have to drag her out into the spotlight instead.
That poor girl. All she wanted to do was commit suicide with a teenage boy she randomly met one night and banged while secretly being manipulated by the boy's mom's ex-friend into introducing the two of them so he could try and free him from his mother's clutches of a forced life of suffering in complacency and gaslit into staying with her and his childhood bully/friend/admirer.

For real though, she did tell Esemori she wanted to die, so he straight up gave her a real reason to want to die by sticking her into this closed-off habitat and shattered the balance that Yuko and Gen had created for/forced onto Reiji lol

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the hospital bed is the final destination for all these characters!

Only the terror of the bill can defeat them :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Why haven't the mom died she have more plot armor than most Isekai mc's

Double-page supporter
I think it’s safe to say the fact that the MC doesn’t want to die but the direct inverse for everyone around him is comical and sad. But Jesus seeing Chako like this is just so damn sad. Going from being the childhood friend to this level of depressed and wanting death is just so visceral.

Dex-chan lover
But how’s Gen doing?

edit: but seriously I hope against the odds that Gen will somehow manage to stay relevant instead of just being written off the show (to prison) right after the big reveal. Probably too much to ask, though.
No, let him be buried in obscurity for the rest of the series, I'm tired of him and glad he is gone

Dex-chan lover
Aoi regretting like hell to have been in that town and get into some random local boy's business.

Seriously imagine people hitting you up all the time with drama related to some boy you casually fucked, when youre not even from there and you only met the boy's peers for like 5 minutes tops.

Aggregator gang
i have a bad feeling nagi is gonna die by shibasawa... or vice versa. and this is the SECOND time yuko has cheated death, so she must repent now.

Users who are viewing this thread