Boy's Abyss - Vol. 14 Ch. 135 - Anger

Dex-chan lover
Ms. Shiba is breaking and Nagi's career is hanging by a thread which is about to be cut...
I can't see where this is heading but it's exciting.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei is in a strange spot where she’s the most reasonable person in a cast of broken people, but at the same time she still is a yandere obsessed with an underaged boy and threw away her entire carrier for that obsession.

So it makes sense that everything she does is around the logic of helping Reiji…doesn’t help that she has a short fuse.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei is spitting tho, it's Esemori and Yuko's fault for fucking up everyone else's lives

Dex-chan lover
She has done a lot of bad stuff, but she was severely oppressed and Reiji was her escape and comfort. Now she even has admitted she did it out of love for him and not to help him, so she's not lying that much to herself, though I still think she's mostly interested in Reiji for her own sake and need for intimacy and closeness.
Agree!

sensei may be right but she still needs to stay away from reiji, go date someone your age you pedo

Sensei was really pissed huh!
well she has the right be to be in all that craziness. Sensei becomes crazy yandere when her bond with Rei is in danger else she seem to be a voice of reason.

Aggregator gang
hell yeah shibasawa. makes me curious what nagi is going to do for esemori though. seeing as she's being confronted by the publisher, maybe she kills herself with esemori once the news releases?

Users who are viewing this thread