Boy's Abyss - Vol. 14 Ch. 137 - Severance

Fed-Kun's army
Please be considerate to other posters and don't post spoilers.
Chako b itch as always, most boring, jealous, pathetic girl ever
the article she kinda wrote is cringe as hell
I hope Nagi does not end up like Ai from Oshi no Ko, killed by a very disturbed fan

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Oof, so no one barely even knows who Nagi is, so she will instead gain more fame from her scandal than her actual idol work.

Dex-chan lover
That sensei is definitely gonna end up killing the mom and fail horribly like Gen did or try to kill Nagi

It keeps going back and forth back and forth

Dex-chan lover

Chako b itch as always, most boring, jealous, pathetic girl ever
the article she kinda wrote is cringe as hell
I hope Nagi does not end up like Ai from Oshi no Ko, killed by a very disturbed fan
Same I actually like Nagi she doesn't feel like that much of a pos like the other characters

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, this chapter is resembling a very certain manga and I hope "IT" does not happen here too.

Everyone is hating on chako and I still can't stand this sensei,she is so fkin obsessed with him that makes her think she still the only one can save him even after he almost resolved every situation with every character on his own he already told her to have a life and leave him alone and she still insists on making thing more complicated again ... she doesn't have the right to take Nagi's phone doesn't have the right to judge her when she is already psychologically not very well herself...omg I hate her so much

Dex-chan lover
Oh, man, now Sensei's actually go to go to jail for 15 seconds!

Oh my god, this chapter is resembling a very certain manga and I hope "IT" does not happen here too.
I don't know what "IT" is but I'll hope alongside you, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread