Boy's Abyss - Vol. 14 Ch. 139 - Too Late Now

Welcome to your favourite show, WHEEL, OF, MISERY! Watch our protagonist Reiji spin the Wheel of Misery, and whatever fucked up outcome it lands on becomes his life. And it looks like today's addition to his shitty life is being an incest baby between a father and daughter. Truly this kid's fucked up beyond all comprehension. Join us next time on your favourite show, and remember to join the online poll to see if you can predict his next miserable outcome. Currently leading probable scenario is a cancer diagnosis.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chako's dad is a bitch but I still think he's better than Chako herself, that dumb, spiteful bitch.
Is he, though? Her dad's either unilaterally abusive or otherwise maintains a tense and unstable domestic atmosphere, he either lies or confabulates details about his daughter (to the point of fabricating commitments) in order to keep his own peace, he's more concerned about the family reputation versus her daughter being an anorexic shut-in that collapsed in a metropolis from starvation, and he just wished his daughter was never born. He goes out of his way to blame everyone for what's happening with his daughter but himself, even though he squashed her daughter's ambitions himself.

Chako's a piece of work and all, but she's at the least demonstrated she can see her own faults.

EDIT: Since others remembered that Yuko got pimped out as a teenager, I recalled that Chako's father was using her to bring business (in the form of "creepy" old men) to the family tea shop, which only started being a strategy when she hit puberty.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, everyone is competing in the Misery Olympics…
I guess it all makes sense now. Yuko had her monster father’s kid, the boyfriend killed him, then died and she became the muse for a Yakuza and married a r*pist. Reiji never had a chance unless he got taken away as a kid…still rooting for him tho.

Wow, so Rei is an incest baby? Grandma was a whole bitch for holding something like that over him like he had any control in the matter. In fact, everyone is a whole bitch, Chako's dad is a bitch but I still think he's better than Chako herself, that dumb, spiteful bitch. At this point, the only one's worth shit are Rei and Nagi.

I gotta disagree on Chako being worse than her dad. For one, Chako is a teenager and she's clearly acting out because her dad is repressive and abusive. Meanwhile, her dad is a whole ass adult and taking out his anger and anxiety on his wife and kid, blaming them for things not being the way he wanted, while meanwhile he didn't even know Chako was gone and in Tokyo because 1) He doesn't care about his daughter as a person, and was ignoring her while she was clearly in a deep and dangerous depression and 2) because his wife was afraid of what he'd do if he found out their daughter ran away and that should be a red flag that she's afraid of him to that extent.

Man's a piece of trash that only cares about how he appears rather than the welfare of anyone else in his family. Also delusional in that he could take the words of a child and assume it was a life long vow. His whole attitude really paints him to be a real petty and pathetic individual.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta disagree on Chako being worse than her dad. For one, Chako is a teenager and she's clearly acting out because her dad is repressive and abusive. Meanwhile, her dad is a whole ass adult and taking out his anger and anxiety on his wife and kid, blaming them for things not being the way he wanted, while meanwhile he didn't even know Chako was gone and in Tokyo because 1) He doesn't care about his daughter as a person, and was ignoring her while she was clearly in a deep and dangerous depression and 2) because his wife was afraid of what he'd do if he found out their daughter ran away and that should be a red flag that she's afraid of him to that extent.

Man's a piece of trash that only cares about how he appears rather than the welfare of anyone else in his family. Also delusional in that he could take the words of a child and assume it was a life long vow. His whole attitude really paints him to be a real petty and pathetic individual.
I'm the type of person that doesn't have much in the way of sympathy for people that take their shit out on others. In the beginning, I had a lot of sympathy for Chako but she just got worse and worse and those feelings started to die out. Now, she's actively trying to drag uninvolved people down with her. I can agree her dad is horrible and I have no love for him either but at least he keeps his shit within his goddamn family.

Dex-chan lover
to be fair, as a child of incest, Rei isn't that fucked up, at least physically. Maybe they are not related by blood Father and Daughter?
It takes a few generations of inbreeding for the side effects to show. A father-daughter child without any prior incest in the family has a pretty low chance for abnormalities, relatively speaking.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't that granny prostituting her daughter anyways? where does she gets off to talk anyway? or is she the mother of the second husband? if so how does she even knows that Raiji is a rape incest baby?

Group Leader
My honest reaction to that information
Fy20nLnX0AAfky0

Users who are viewing this thread