Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - Truth and Fiction

Dex-chan lover
Reiji is just Nagi 2.0 but wherever he flows so is the goddamn darkness of that town

Dex-chan lover
Chako and Rei, back in action! Let's roll kids. Get outta this shithole before the cops catch ya

Dex-chan lover
Please please, I need this story to wrap up nicely where everyone is in a better place (except Rei's bitch of a mom)

Dex-chan lover
I want to stop reading this but I always keep reading the weekly chapters

Aggregator gang
I’m getting some serious Osayumi PunPun vibes from how Chako may have killed her parents like how Aiko killed her mom and ran away with PunPun.

Please don’t let this be true.

This manga does to it's readers what it does to the characters, it's why I love it so much.
nah, i hate that shit, really makes me sick in the stomach, wanna make me vomit and shit, i just wanna see where it goes really, but it's probably going to end with all of them dead

Dex-chan lover
nah, i hate that shit, really makes me sick in the stomach, wanna make me vomit and shit, i just wanna see where it goes really, but it's probably going to end with all of them dead
The author knows it, that's kind of the entire point honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Good to at least see that the detective isn’t holding the situation against Rei, he knows he’s just as messed up as everyone else but aside from being suicidal he didn’t ever harm anyone (physically).

Chako needs help, even id she once was the most level headed person in the cast, she’s now just as depressed as everyone else but this time she also seems at the verge of dying. Rei should’ve just cooperated with the police and gotten her some help.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when this was a story about a sad boi fucking everything that walked.... What happened 😭

Dex-chan lover
Characters are doing stuff yet hardly ever move the plot along at all
Like a really mopey circlejerk

This story is hot ass doing the same thing over and over again and not learning their lesson at all not ever

Double-page supporter
It feels implied here that reiji will continue what Yuko has done all this while

Users who are viewing this thread