Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 144 - Heroine

Dex-chan lover
Thank god finally chako met adult, now please just stop chako, I dont mind if we never see her again even.

Double-page supporter
HOLY MOLLY! The first actual functional and reasonable adult without ulterior motives
yet

Chako really needed to hear something like this, hopefully she actually takes it to heart and doesn't fall into the abyss again

Dex-chan lover
This is literally the best chapter in the manga so far for me, and I was so wrong about my predictions. (thankfully)
It actually felt like a potential turn-around point, which is incredibly rare, both in life and in this manga.

Let's hope Chako takes her words to heart and becomes what she wants... now it's Reiji that needs saving (again).

I’m certain now that this Author is fucking with us lmao.
I mean how many time does a character „die🤥“ and then don‘t die in this manga 😂

Dex-chan lover
What if, in the final chapter Chako was the only one who got out of the abyss and is now happily married to someone (preferably Reiji), living as an author who wrote the events of Boy's Abyss

that would be wack :huh:

Aggregator gang
A responsible adult has entered the chat.
Thank the heavens.
It takes one person who hasn't been tainted/has overcome taintedness to give encouragement and show you a different way to live. Priceless. An angel among demons.

Thanks aunty for saving Chako, now Chako she better stay far away from this abyss pit and take care of her body first, because after all this breathable O2 scenes I smell something bad gonna happen surrounding Reiji. I hope Reiji Will be saved too and asap T_T

Users who are viewing this thread