Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - A Letter from Akira Nozoe

Dex-chan lover
Respectable and reliable adults? This is still Boy's Abyss, right?
Jokes aside, let's hope Inspector-kun and Proto-Chako keep helping them.

Dex-chan lover
they will get better and they will float up the abyss and into the light or something like that. fuck the town and its river!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
In this manga of constant suffering, you almost forget that Reiji is a goddamn hot eye candy.

I’m just glad Chako didn’t hurt her parents… she was the only one I was rooting for all this time.
I don’t care much about Rei anymore… just don’t drag down Chako anymore.

Dex-chan lover
If there was any doubt in my mind how Chako felt about Reiji, those doubts have now been completely cleared. She didn't even see Esemori as a person, but rather, as a novel; a clear indication of her obsession with being a heroine. Essentially, Esemori didn't really mean s*** to her. I thought her calling Reiji as "Esemori's lover's son" or whatever instead of just "Reiji" some chapters ago meant she no longer saw Reiji as a person, but as a plot device. But no, she was just misguided by her obsession; seems at the end after overcoming it, she dropped that obsession for Reiji. Probably about the best conclusion I could ask for in this situation.

Reiji however, I'm still not sure. Instead of getting Chako help, he was more insistent on taking her to Tokyo for some reason. He was also simply going to walk away after Saki said she'd call an ambulance. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, as either he might have thought he was in trouble with the officers and wanted to escape, or, he was looking for death once again, and once deterred, decided to move on(whatever that may mean). At the end there, he didn't look enthralled about "getting better". Curious to see what kind of turn he'll take at this juncture.

Can't believe this manga gaslit us again. Made it seem like Chako had done something irreprehensible, cause she had a knife in her hand(and didn't use it to attempt to kill herself). That, coupled with her proclamation in that moment, meant the most obvious conclusion would be she stabbed her father, or mother, or both.

Dex-chan lover
My God. A light at the end of the tunnel?

Or just an will o the wisp guiding them deeper into the darkness?

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is this?

Adukts who dont want to abuse Reiji nor Chako and a way out of this mess?

Of course not, we have not resolved Nagi.

He will kill himself.

Dex-chan lover
I really love the depiction of the sunshine behind the Shino and the detective. It feels like they symbolize light or hope eben with all this darkness that floats around

i TOLD yall esemori was good...
anyways, the detective is also a huge saving grace here. he could've freaked out on reiji, but he knew better.

Users who are viewing this thread