Boy's Abyss - Vol. 16 Ch. 157 - Disappearance

Dex-chan lover
Yeap.... she kidnapped her.

or beat her up unconscious and don't know what to do.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to see Reiji showed more emotions. But as expected, it's always about Nagi.

Other than that, i already saw the RAW for 158 and...
Yuri indeed has Nagi kidnapped in a basement inside the Ping Pong club. Reiji got the suspicion Nagi is there because he tried to call her once again and heard a vibration. Esemori's health got worse based on his talk with Reiji and Yuri told Kazu about her marriage plans with Reiji
that fucking bitch really did it, time for reiji to step up (I .m dreaming I know)

Dex-chan lover
I was really hoping that Kazu would escape it all, but now he’s back in the clutches of the abyss.

Power Uploader
For anyone unaware, March 11th is the day of the Fukushima nuclear incident caused by one of the largest earthquakes ever recorded and followed by a very large tsunami.

Look I'm just gonna say yes Sensei has been unhinge before but still using her now to potentially keep pushing up Nagi as the eternal victim is getting tiresome, from Esemori to Chako and now this. She had an hard life just like every single person in this story but the way the author keep trying to push her as the victim is getting tiresome, and she's in a no way a good choice for Reiji to end up with unless they actually carry on with the suicide plan which i doubt is what anyone want.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Glad to see Reiji showed more emotions. But as expected, it's always about Nagi.

Other than that, i already saw the RAW for 158 and...
Yuri indeed has Nagi kidnapped in a basement inside the Ping Pong club. Reiji got the suspicion Nagi is there because he tried to call her once again and heard a vibration. Esemori's health got worse based on his talk with Reiji and Yuri told Kazu about her marriage plans with Reiji
Oh no more yandere shit. As if Reiji didn't have a guilty enough conscious.

Dex-chan lover
Look I'm just gonna say yes Sensei has been unhinge before but still using her now to potentially keep pushing up Nagi as the eternal victim is getting tiresome, from Esemori to Chako and now this. She had an hard life just like every single person in this story but the way the author keep trying to push her as the victim is getting tiresome, and she's in a no way a good choice for Reiji to end up with unless they actually carry on with the suicide plan which i doubt is what anyone want.
Daily reminder both don't want to die anymore.

Nagi being the victim of Reiji's suitors abuse is an inherited theme from the flashback namek where Esemori was the victim of Yuko's suitors (namely Uryu's gang and rival gangs) harassment. It's the cycle of town's people trying to keep people apart. And it's also the main plot point of Esemori's novel, the couple that commit suicide as a way to escape from everything because novel's MC was the target of the town's abuse because all of them wanted the novel's FMC.

There are 3 roles that get repeated in present time, in the flashback namek and inside Spring's coffin (the novel)

The girl and trophy the town wants: Yuko (both Reiji's mom (past) and Spring's coffin FMC), Reiji (present)
The outsider town's girl gets smitten with and is victim of The Town's abuse: Eita (Spring Coffin's MC), Esemori (past), Nagi (present)
The people who want the trophy and keep the MCs apart: the town suitors (Spring's coffin), Uryu, Minegishi papa, Shino'oka (past), Yuri, Gen, Chako (present).

Now, and thanks to the spanish translator who gave me that insigjt, story isn't running in circles because fuck yeah, but because there are situations and leitmotifs that are getting repeated and mistakes from the previous generations that should not be repeated by the new generation. The risk of Reiji and Nagi severing ties on badly ill terms just like Akira and Yuko is quite high if we consider Nagi is being subject of abuse and criminal shit because of Reiji and people wanting Reiji, therefore, Nagi could end being possessed by the horror and blame Reiji for all the fluke. Just like when Akira got horrified after murdering Uryu and blamed Yuko on such a tragic fate, on all the shit he had to endure in that town, and told Yuko those condemning words. Something he came to regret forever and only after the flashback Reiji made him realize the actual truth... then Yuri told him what he should have done instead of running away.

However... Nagi should not blame Reiji because, let's be honest, she initiated all of this. But at least this generation at least is trying to amend their mistakes, from the previous one, only Shino'oka could come out of her abyss because she came honest with Esemori after being cucked. Nagi apologized for having invited Reiji to commit suicide and lacks Esemori's spitefulness, Reiji failed to become fully like his mom and feels guilty for having wanted to turn Chako into his new Nagi despite of having drowned Yuri into his issues, something he may end up feeling guilty for too, Gen voluntarily got hospitalized into a mental faccility and realized he was just another victim of Yuko's manipulations, and Chako realized what her selfish actions caused to her environment. The only one who may end up having an ominous fate is Yuri by being kind of an Uryu stand in in this story (the lover that gets drowned into the Kurose's abyss out of Kurose's abandonment).

The solution for Reiji and Nagi's abysses it's something i'll explain when the next chapt. gets posted.

Users who are viewing this thread