Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Highschool Teacher

This is so f’ed up, feel bad for the kid now he has a child predator after him 💀

I think his childhood best friend is going to be his “savior” everyone else is insane

I rly hope the teacher doesn’t assault him but I kno it’s going to happen

The best ending would be he runs away to Tokyo with his childhood best friend and cuts everyone else out. Lowkey would feel bad for the mom but she did it to herself, she raised the spoiled ass older brother- if all she had to deal with was her mom I don’t think it would be that bad. I’m saying this as someone who has been a caretaker of someone with dementia- it’s not something that will like ruin your life.

Aggregator gang
Goddamnit! You can't trust anybody in this manga! They all are horny af and have couple of screws loose!

I LOVEEEE THIS TESCHERRRR OH MY GODDDD😳😳😳😳😳 not her getting excited because she wants to feel needed

Double-page supporter
Uh oh... Is there any decent and sane people in the city... All I see are twisted being..

oh no, she also wants to take advantage of him??? She wants to make herself the only person he could rely on??? T-T Kurose budy with no allies to help u get out from there it's going to be tough, pls don't suicide.

Fed-Kun's army
Uhh you know what? Just leave the city. Everyone's insane there. There's no point helping these people Reiji, live for yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread