Boy's Abyss - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Darkness

so either hes trash who doesn't want to leave his toy or he's scum but also kinda a normal person who doesn't want their friend to die either way he's still scum from all the shit hes done to him

Double-page supporter
God damnit author...I would definitely will get your book if it's available in my place!! Seriously since chapter 1 I'm always got dumbfounded...

this shit cuts my soul. author even if your book is in JP ill buy it, and learn japanese while im at it.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, it suddenly turned gay. Looks like he's a yandere like the teacher.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she slept with the MC the day they met... so this all started due to her being a slut. Though she isn't really a slut, my guess is that she simply doesn't see any worth in her own self, so sleeping with anyone who wants her isn't a problem. She has no reason to live, so she has no reason to take care of herself, so sleeping around and getting in danger is ok for her (though she did rope mc in in chapter 3, so could be a slut lol)
And yeah, the childhood shit being guy would be a mediocre twist, but a twist nonetheless :)

She said : "Are you jealous ?" Why would he be jealous of MC, I mean he doesn't even know her. I bet she meant "Are you jealous of me" that would make more sense...
So yeah, he's gay

Users who are viewing this thread