Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Light

Dex-chan lover
im used to the mc fucking everyone after reading the authors other stuff

I hate those spreads full of dialogue with the person complaining. The teacher had a spread like this.
Literally why doesn’t she just make money until then and dip like it’s not that deep. I understand the way they treat her like a pet Is horrible but it isn’t the end of the world. Ig I hate it more because she is dropping it all on the Mc when his issues/circumstance is so much worse.

Lowkey something that irritates me abt the Mc is that he doesn’t have his own plan like if anyone tells him to do something with him (leave, die) he’s down. Maybe he’s that desperate to get out? Idk he’s just so flat

i'm convinced the only sane person here is Chako, but looks like she's about to lose it as well

poor girl

I'm sorry this is where I'll stop reading. 2020 just finished and my emotions can't handle this shit.

Finally, a chapter which leaves me with a good feeling.

I'm glad that at least one character gets a somewhat healthy support for their circumstances.

I'm going to start using this pickup line after the pandemic stuff ends I think...
"Hey babe, wanna fucking die together and shit?"

Fed-Kun's army
This guys harems aura is rising bruh. All of you should do lover suicide in the end

YESSSSS MISSSSS CHAKOOOOOO!!!!!😩😩👏👏👏👏👏 and I really thought she would’ve gone to the authors place but she went to see Reiji instead! We love to see itttt

But bruh, how many gyaldem is Reiji gonna-

Users who are viewing this thread