Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Hatred

Dex-chan lover
That announcement at the end from the scanlation team looks really suspicious. "We require you to obtain... idol figurines in Akihabara."

Aggregator gang
FUCK YEAH! She's back!

Damn, when I saw chapter's title (Hatred), got kinda scared it's gonna go down the moral route with Rei spilling the beans about his adventures, going all emo, thank god he went full self-hatred on himself instead. All edge, no bullshit.

@koikun suicidols, don't give up on their fans, ever, until the bitter end.

@GTX1080Ti We are talking about suicide here right? "cockblocked" is an interesting way of putting it...

@Gallowx rofl, thanks, really needed that coffee up my nose.

hell yeah she's back, I think we can all agree that beneath these edgy depression plot we just want to see suicidol sex scene, glad to see the editor gave the mangaka some common sense and plot tips lol

Aggregator gang
noo rei goddammit it

I want him and Chako to have a happy ending together and I know it's not happening

Aggregator gang
I'm mad. Homeroom teacher is best girl, where is she?

Dex-chan lover
I swear this whole series has this song on a continuous loop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrPASNudGqE

Dex-chan lover
Just read through this real quick. My thoughts:
1) lmao his life isn’t even that shitty. 4 out of 5 of his problems can be solved by Japan’s social welfare system, he’s having casual pity sex with high-caliber women on the regular. He’s got plenty of people that care for him, even if it’s manifested in a way that’s a little twisted.
I feel more pity for his poor fucking mother having two shitty little ingrates.
2) Esemori is cool, he shoulda fucked Chako. As soon as she “escapes” the author ends up drawing a line in the sand and dropping the pretense that it’s a melodrama and revealing itself to be just another self-insert harem series with a lil bit of edge. Chako seemed like she was cool just getting fucked in college too, so this whole deep affinity or love for the MC seems kinda too little too late.
Esemori literally the least scummy character, ironically.

Double-page supporter
Will we got some action again from the idol and MC? Hmmmm can't wait 😏

ez3

I hope that the girl talks about her "so tragedic" past that lead her to think about suicide.
Or maybe the next chapter will be just some stupid excuses and just some meaningless sex scenes...

@Rozzak

Well, he is just being bullied by some old friend, he is forced to work for him and at the same time being forced to stay in that town. His is tired to deal with his family and want to leave but he is kinda being subjected by her mother to stay there too. He is just being used by everyone around him.
So bassically he cant decide what to do by his own and that is the gist of this manga.

And we dont know crap about the novelist because of the silly drama of the teacher and chako. I think he could be an interesting character but we got this pseudo romance instead.

Users who are viewing this thread