Boy's Abyss - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Dirtied Sorrow

Group Leader
I've read hundreds of mangas and thousands of chapters, but this chapter just somewhat made me feel so frustrated, so mad, so helpless that I can't help their situation, especially Chako.

Double-page supporter
IIRC it was said he hasn't fucked Nagi so I guess Chako's safe

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!! Also, poor Chako. I hope she doesn't do anything extreme. I feel like she will be the other one going to the abyss.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. When is Reiji's brother going to die? That's my prediction, and that's what I'm waiting for.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck, that's good. This the good shit. The commenter below me gets it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! I hope they at least talk it out before Chako decides to do anything wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting how Chako begins to question her body type. Not gonna lie, at first I was concerned that Chako was going to sleep with the author, but I'm glad that's not the case

@Kampfarsch Pretty sure she followed him there, so it's not that contrived that the first they would talk about would be this. The only contrivance was that she just saw them together by chance, but considering this is a small town, it's not improbable someone they knew would have seen the two of them together at some point

Users who are viewing this thread