Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Return

how will this manga end? thats my biggest question. when u tell your mother that u tried to commit suicide and she tells u why didnt u tell her so she could die with you. what?

Dex-chan lover
this is a very surprising development for mc that seemingly makes the idea of running away all the more obtainable. it would seem that now that he has his mothers approval and her willingness to leave he doesnt have anything too serious tying him to that city

Double-page supporter
Are we sure this is the same author as Hatsukoi Zombie? Not some imposter who stole his name? I can’t believe they’re the same person. The author definitely has range.

Dex-chan lover
I should have seen that one coming when she saw through sensei that easily.

This manga is like a bad train-wreck. It gets worse every chapter, but you can't stop reading it. 😨

MD@Home
Either we nuke this town out of existence or our boy should get the fuck out of dodge and go to Tokyo or something. God damn this series is depressing as fuck.

HOLY SHIT this guy should take Chako and his mother and get the fuck out of there

Fed-Kun's army
I think the mother is gaslighting and manipulating him too, they are all fucked up and he dosen't gtfo soon he is goona end up like all of them, so far his best hope is to leave with the idol who at least is not trying to manipulate him or telling him what to do, I'm sure that if he said let's leave this place together she would said yes not because she wanted to leave with him but rather she would have no reason not to go with him, at the very least each could keep each other companny while findig a reason to live

Double-page supporter
Eeek sensei had scary eyes that's not good so even if there will be no suicide well at least for the mc I can see already someone is gonna get murdered

Fed-Kun's army
Guess he's fucking his mom next. I mean why not everything is fucked up and going to shit anyway, might as well take this manga over the line and into a dark dark hole

Users who are viewing this thread