Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - A Night with Mom

Fed-Kun's army
I cant believe its titled night with mom rofl

nice bait. nothing happens

Dex-chan lover
That look on page 14, that is not a mother's eyes.

She knew of the lover's suicide, and want to kill herself with Rei? Uhhhhhhh.

Dex-chan lover
Guys they're not going to fuck, right before the chapter ended she covered him with a blanket and is doing so in a maternal manner. She's getting closer to him because it's finally been revealed to her what he wants to do and because they're both thinking in a similar fashion of sorts she's obviously going to get much closer to him. She's not looking at him in a lover sort of way but in a partner in crime to escape jail and here they're building a bit of kinship by being physically closer.

Looking at it from a little further away, it's kinda clever how she might be further manipulating him. She could be lying here and wants to stay with her family and is doing this to pressure him into a corner until he either gives in to his family's wishes or actually decides to leave.

Dex-chan lover
EVERYONE'S FUCKED

but I like the mom route

Full on Oedipus route lesgooooo

Supporter
Strangely disappointed his mom and he didn't bang.... That's what this manga has done to me :v

-MC: What if we leave this house?
-Mum: But think of what would happen if we leave it.
-MC: Ok. I get it. Fuck, there is no escape.
-Mum: What if we commit suicide? What if I gave birth to you just so I had someone to commit suicide with? Wanna fuck?

Not wanting to insult anyone with depression or anything but... what kind of chain of thoughts/fucked up logic is that?
Like, killing them both grandma and the brother or just dissapearing are far better options for the both of them.

Want a more sensible solution? Kick the brother out/send him to a psychiatric and wait until grandma kicks the bucket.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh God no. As someone else said in this thread, those are not a mother's eyes. I really hope that the last page isn't what I think it is.

With each chapter that goes by, Nagi comes off as better than everyone else who is around Rei and she's completely dead inside.

Thanks for the translation. I love this story as bizarre and dark as it is.

Dex-chan lover
@Skyu
I get the blanket thing, but the way the mom's face just inches away from Rei's own and her looks, i guess the author want to make it ambiguous just to fuck with us.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter grandma is coming Back to ask Rei to suicide together, just before she gets German suplexed by the neet brother who now also want to suicide with Rei. And then they have an incest orgy with the mom.

Users who are viewing this thread