Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - A Night with Mom

Aggregator gang
@Skyu I think his mom has been manipulating him since the start.

A good mother would want her son to go out and realize his own ambitions in life. This woman wants none of that for Rei.

She is a huge reason as to why he feels trapped and wants to kill himself. Next to his teacher, who is a sexual predator, his mom is the worst person in the series so far.

Dex-chan lover
@starlightcitypro
Huh? Worse than Rei's father beating up his family, kickstarting this entire mess? Worse than Gen's father who coerce Rei's mom to be his side chick? Worse than Rei's brother? Who contribute nothing but immense stress to his family? And Isemori? Who is perhaps the keys that connect all of them?

I'm not gonna deny Rei's mother is messed up (hell she went loco when the word "suicide" was mentioned), but can you blame her? Her life has been nothing but shit after shit.

Fuck I'm scared to read the next chapter and also really nervous when I'm reading this chapter since the title is "A Night with Mom." I hope nothing happen in the next chapter but since the characters in this manga are so fucked up many things can happen. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

HOLY SHIT THE AUTHOR ACTUALLY DID IT. MC BANGED HIS F'ING MOM. ofcourse their not going to explicitly show it, but the fact that she was a millimeter away from kissing him and he "forgot nagis face". damn

Dex-chan lover
WHY THE FUCK NO? JUST GO TO MAMA!

I wonder if there will be a time when we come to see his brother? he has such important role here to just never show him up, I mean in a manga full of fuckers what is adding one more, right fellas?

Man, I can't simply come to hate any of the characters, they are such poor bastards, neither of them really is at fault, not entirely at least, which is so fucking realistic, love it.

thanks for the chapter.

and not, not incest here people, for taboo relationships is what sensei is here for

@DrPavel
"I'm not gonna deny Rei's mother is messed up, but can you blame her? Her life has been nothing but shit after shit."

Damn right, you just read my mind

Aggregator gang
4772795__e188297988ce060ed77289f0d306731a.jpg
\

Dex-chan lover
why though
lets see all the cum garglers explain how this makes sense and is good story telling instead of just being edgy trash

Dex-chan lover
i hurt my shoulder when working out because i was thinking of this manga...

Double-page supporter
Everyone is this manga is so fucking messed up.. holy shit.. it's like watching a train wreck.
Himegoto ended in a good note, so I hope that's in the future.

Damn, this manga is getting darker than I thought. Thx for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT THE FUCK? man Gen is like the only normal person in this manga this is fucked up

Aggregator gang
@DrPavel

True true. There are so many shitty people in this that it's hard to keep track of them. His mom is still really shitty for what she is doing to him.

Nagi and Chako are legit the only halfway decent ppl in Rei's life and they are both fucked up too.

Users who are viewing this thread