Boy's Abyss - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - A Night with Mom

If they really do it, this is will be my first non-H manga that really cross the border so fucking far.

Dex-chan lover
Did everyone miss the theme that everyone, including his own family, are using him to fulfill their own desires and not caring for his own desires?

They probably won't fuck
not that I would mind if they do 🙄
, the mother probably just really really loves her son and finding out that he tried to commit suicide she has shifted priorities and is willing to abandon the NEET and the grandma.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Yeah that's the entire point. Even the people he's trying to help or tell themselves they're trying to help him are using him. In some respects it's just the way human beings are, everyone gets something out of people they interact with. It's not edgelordy to say that. But in this case it can't be more obvious that its the whole theme of the manga. The people who want him to leave, the people who want him to die, the people who want him to stay... they're all getting something out of him and thus need him to do what they want.

Everyone talking about the mom and possible incest but... Am I the only one who wishes someone would beat the shit out of that neet piece of crap?
If I ever have to live with someone like that useless and loud f**k... I'll damn kick their asses out...

Dex-chan lover
can we introduce a chara who drags him (and possibly all these charas) off to therapy lol

Fucking hell, just run off with sensei, let's face it she's the best outcome so far.

Idol, sucide (not so bad either)
Best friend, either they can't escape, sucide with the writer.
Mom, do I have to even start with this one?
Best friend, abussive relationship, both emotionaly and economically, also the guy seems extreamly repressed in a twon in middle of fucking no where, that's will end badly.
Sense? Well manipulitve older woman with money, willing to sacrifise both her job and savings for our boi. Skip town with her, get a part time job while you finish highschool and your hot teacher gf pays for the bills. Sure she'll get a new kid when you get too old, but at least it won't kill ya and you'll escape the hellmouth that town is.

Dex-chan lover
Given the mental state of all this town, why the thought of "grandma died peacefully while sleeping" and "unhealthy lifestyle of the hikkikomori brother lead to a sudden heart attack" hasn't crossed their mind.

Now that we know how fucked every shown chapter is, and unless they're gonna pull out more characters out of nowhere, I have good and bad news boys.

We're nearing the end

Users who are viewing this thread