Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Lifeline

Double-page supporter
Good, at least Nagi is gone.
Now leave the fucking town with Chako and have a normal life.
Which he totally won't and everybody's gonna die.

Now this is high quality, scary, don’t put your peepee in qualities. That we are reading through. BUT SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ONNNnnnnn.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the perfect example of "don't stick your dick in crazy" too bad mc did that not only once but twice

Dex-chan lover
Chako, look out for ur man girl. That psychotic teacher won't let up. Least that bad influence Nagi is gone. Also why is everyone depressed over Nagi leaving? It's not like she gave a shit about Rei.

Fed-Kun's army
teach has it all from manipulation to gaslighting gotta love it. sad idol is really the only one you can trust rn considering she was the only one that never forced him to do anything, only suggestions.

OOOOOHH MY FUCKINHGGGGG GODDD THISSS ISS THE BESST I RELATE SO MUCH TO THISS AND I AM DUMBFOUNDED SPEECHLESSS OMFFFGGG THISSS ISSS THEEE BESSTTTTTT AUTTHOROEERRE OMGGGG I WANTT TOTOOO OMGFFFDDE PLEEAASEEREE CONTINUE THIS I WANT A NOVEL PLEASEEEEFYDISHWEYEHSG

Fed-Kun's army
Nice!!!!
So, she sowed those suicide seeds in my mc mind, gave him a taste of a girl's body, made him into a sex beast (low level). Almost sent his friend and maybe future friend to that author god knows she could have gotten fucked up there.
Made him fuck his teacher, almost fucked up her childhood friend, almost got into incest relation with mother....... What not
And out of blue.... She went for her lively, full of colours, happy life......... Seriously!!! after seeing this, he'll definitely hang himself, that acrylic girl she was a demon a damn harlot.....
Motherfucker author, you really made me angry, you are lucky that you are living in japan.

Dex-chan lover
@Piyush123
@Monster15
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

i'm happy that nagi is coming back!! can't wait to see what miseries happen now :')

thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Are there times for redemption of those characters? Or will they be stuck in a perpetual cycle of selfishness and loss?

Users who are viewing this thread