Boy's Abyss - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Lifeline

Miss shiba is already Yandere mode and I wouldn’t be surprised if she does something to rei or chako. Chako seems to be the only one who actually cares about him and wants to help him. I just want the both of them to run away to Tokyo with his mom and start a new life but I get the feeling someone’s gonna get killed and lives will be ruined by mangas end.

Double-page supporter
Its gettin dark in a few chapter. Well, i still hope that Rei end up with Nagi even with bad ending approaching.

God damn this shit is getting hard to read. I'm impressed with how frustrated it's making me.

Wow the author is really good at making me feel immersed with the characters. Just like them i feel suicidal now.

Dex-chan lover
Author is clearly trying to get us to side with Chako with these recent chapters, since she is consistently shown as ostensibly the most normal out of the people in Rei's life. Would be kind of hilarious if she turned out to be the worst of them all. By the way I'm having a hard time choosing between mom and sensei as best girl.

Man you guys don't get it, sensei is the only sensible choice since all the other girls are fucking crazy and trying to use him for their own purposes, they're double faced bitches, he should hurry up and get with me i'm the only one who can give him a good life shut up shut up shut up

Aggregator gang
Yeah, he's depressed, but he's actually has quite strong mind. He's still able to endure this torture. Honestly, if I was he, I would have turned into a fish food long time before xd

UGHHHHHHHH JUST LET THAT NAGI BITCH GOOOOOOOOO! But we all know Nagi is gonna be the only one Reiji listens to ffs

Anyone else think Reiji is getting more attractive as the chapters go on? He kinda looks like Denji

Fed-Kun's army
that nagi bitch is so bland. Sure, she is the only person who isnt nagging at him or yelling, all she did was have sex with him and talking about suicide.... guess thats why reiji is attracted to her still, plus being an ex-idol makes her different from ordinary girls. But meh

Double-page supporter
That's why there's a saying "Don't stick your dick in crazy"

bruh I was about to take a break from reading, and Nagi comes back wth?

Is that Nagi's way of reaching out?
Also, god, how did Shiba go from that innocent looking and actually helpful to a raging yandere?

Users who are viewing this thread